Submit Streetlight Burnt out or Flickering Request

Direct access to is easy and streamlined. It promotes outage location accuracy, allows repair status review and escalation of concern.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Streetlight Burnt out or Flickering

Use this service request to report maintenance concerns with streetlights. Including: - Streetlight out (Single Out or Many Out) - Flickering / Cycling On/Off - On in the Daytime - Noisy (buzzing) Light This includes streetlights on a Residential and Major Roadway, Underpass, Walkway between houses as well as a Pedestrian Bridge or Tunnel. NOTE: The City of Calgary does not own or maintain DEERFOOT/STONEY. For concerns on these roads contact the Province: *DEEFOOT TR or STONEY TR NORTH of 16 Av NW / 17 Av SE call 403-543-8750 *STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr East to 17 Av SE) call 1-877-898-7623 *STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr West to Glenmore TR SW) call 403-212-0565

Service Level Agreement

Roads will contact you IF further information is required. Please allow up to 30 days for repairs to be completed.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.