Submit Debris on Street, Sidewalk, Boulevard Request

This is to report illegal dumping in public sidewalks, streets, and boulevards by an unknown individual. If this does not apply, return to the menu and select a different service. For hazardous materials, Black, Blue or Green bins, bicycles or shopping carts, call 311. The City of Calgary does not own or maintain DEERFOOT/STONEY. For concerns on these roads, DO NOT CREATE this request, contact the Province: *DEEFOOT TR or STONEY TR NORTH of 16 Av NW / 17 Av SE call 403-543-8750 *STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr East to 17 Av SE) call 1-877-898-7623 *STONEY TR SOUTH (Macleod Tr West to Glenmore TR SW) call 1-877-300-1605

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Debris on Street, Sidewalk, Boulevard

Use this Service Request to pick up and clear debris from City roadways, sidewalks and boulevards. This includes concrete barrier used in detours and construction areas that are either moved out or relocated from it's original location.

Service Level Agreement

Roads will investigate your concern within 7 days and will only contact you if more information is needed.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.