Submit Garbage or Recycling Bin Violation (Bylaw) Request

If hazardous waste posing a significant danger, call 311.

Reporter (will not be shared with public; provide an email to receive automated updates)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Garbage or Recycling Bin Violation (Bylaw)

Use this SR to report concerns such as: - placement of waste or recycling bins, - scavenging from bins - illegal dumping.

Service Level Agreement

Under normal conditions, Bylaw will respond within 10 days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.