Submit Furniture or Structure Concern in a Park Request

If the concern is causing a hazard to public safety, call 311. Use this Service Request for reporting repairs to: Soccer posts, Baseball Diamonds, Picnic Tables, Benches, Playground Equipment, and Parking Lots within a park.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Furniture or Structure Concern in a Park

This service request is for maintenance and repair of Backstops, Parking Lots, Playground Equipment, Picnic Tables and Benches, Player's Bench, Bleachers, and Soccer Posts WITHIN A PARK.

Service Level Agreement

A Parks representatA Parks representative will investigate your concern within 14 days.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.